Probably the most scrumptious selfmade Greek Salad Dressing made with easy pantry components that tastes excellent over salads, veggies, used as a marinade, pasta salads and extra!
I really like making selfmade dressings and this Greek salad dressing is actually one which by no means fails me! Easy to throw collectively and made with components most likely already sitting in your pantry, it is the proper dressing to throw on salads, drizzle over veggies or you’ll be able to even use it to marinate hen, fish or shrimp! No must buy store-bought salad dressing when it is actually this straightforward to make your individual.
Greek salads are one in all my favorites to make throughout the week so having this dressing readily available in my fridge is at all times a should. Greek salad dressings are usually made utilizing a mix of olive oil, pink wine vinegar, garlic, Dijon mustard and oreganohowever I additionally added in some contemporary lemon juice and basil to actually brighten up these flavors.
Elements You may Want
This straightforward Greek salad dressing requires just some easy components that you just most likely have already got at house in your pantry or fridge! This is what you may want:
- Olive oil – I like to make use of olive oil that does not must be costly, simply be certain it is cold-pressed and natural for probably the most taste (in my view)
- Pink wine vinegar – this provides a pleasant tangy taste that goes excellent with the olive oil and lemon juice
- Lemon – I simply love the brilliant, contemporary taste lemon juice brings to this dressing. Be happy so as to add a little bit little bit of the zest too for much more lemon taste!
- Dijon mustard – this provides a little bit zip and helps to emulsify the dressing
- Garlic – I like to make use of contemporary garlic in my salad dressings, however a 1/4 teaspoon of dried minced garlic or garlic powder will work if that is all you’ve readily available
- Seasonings – a mix of dried oregano, dried basil, salt and pepper
Find out how to Make Greek Salad Dressing
Making selfmade dressings and vinaigrettes are actually SO dang straightforward and takes lower than 5 minutes! Merely whisk collectively (or shake!) all of the components in a bowl or jar…and that is it! Then simply retailer the dressing in a sealed hermetic container within the fridge till you’re prepared to make use of. This dressing will last as long as 5 days within the fridge, however positively tastes finest as contemporary as doable. I additionally wish to make my dressing a couple of hours forward of time earlier than serving in order that these flavors can actually marinate!
I personally wish to retailer my dressings in mason jars as a result of they’ve a pleasant tight seal, they’re straightforward to take on-the-go, and you may simply add all of your components and provides the jar shake!
Methods to Use This Dressing
- Dressing for salads or wraps
- Drizzle over tomatoes, cucumbers and different veggies
- Marinate hen, shrimp or fish
- Brush over these Greek hen kabobs
- Add it to quinoa or different grain bowls
- Toss with chickpeas
Extra Dressings You may Love
Hope you all get pleasure from my favourite Greek Salad Dressing and in case you love this recipe as a lot as we do, please depart me a five-star score under and do not forget to tag me on Instagram utilizing the hashtag #eatyourselfskinny! I really like seeing all of your scrumptious recreations!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Whole Time: 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp pink wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp contemporary lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- In a medium bowl or jar, whisk collectively all components till easy and creamy. Serve instantly or retailer in an hermetic container within the fridge till able to serve.
*This dressing will final within the fridge for as much as 5 days in a sealed hermetic container.
- Serving Dimension: 2 Tbsp
- Energy: 132
- Sugars: 0.3 g
- Sodium: 231 mg
- Fat: 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.7 g
- Fibers: 0.3 g
- Proteins: 0.2 g
* Please be aware that every one vitamin data are simply estimates. Values will fluctuate amongst manufacturers, so we encourage you to calculate these by yourself for many correct outcomes.